Effective December 27, 2021, in order to enter the Benefit Funds Office or the Carpenters Training Center, members must provide proof that they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Those members who have received only one dose of a two-dose vaccine series by December 27, 2021 will have 45 days from receiving the first dose of their vaccine to show proof of their second vaccine dose. This rule, however, will not apply for any member who needs to enter the Benefit Funds Office or Carpenters Training Center for a quick and limited purpose. If you are unable to be vaccinated against COVID-19 due to medical or religious reasons and need to be physically present in the Benefit Funds Office or Carpenters Training Center for more than a quick and limited purpose, please contact Melissa Getz, Director of Human Resources, at (212) 366-7519 to discuss your specific situation.
If you’re unable to provide such proof, you will not be allowed on the premises.
The following are acceptable proofs of vaccination:
- A photo or hard copy of your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
- NYC COVID Safe App
- New York State Excelsior Pass
- CLEAR’s Digital Vaccine Card, CLEAR Health Pass
- Official vaccine record
- A photo or hard copy of an official vaccination record of a vaccine administered outside the United States for one of the following vaccines: AstraZeneca/SK Bioscience, Serum Institute of India/COVISHIELD and Vaxzevria, Sinopharm, or Sinovac
- Training Verification Cards (“TVC”) Vaccination Verification- You can upload your vaccination card through the UBC’s newly launched online portal. The portal can be accessed through the UBC Mobile App or right from your TVC Card. For further instructions, click HERE.